We are pleased to announce the Dental Sleep Institute all new 2017 training program:
“Oral Appliance Therapy for Snoring, Sleep Apnoea and Bruxism”.
We have an array of the most experienced practitioners in dental sleep medicine presenting including dentists, sleep physicians and an ENT.
What makes this program different is that it will be a “live” online training program with 8 evening sessions over 4 weeks commencing on the Wednesday 28th of June 2017 at 7.30pm (aest).
The advantages of having the training online are significant, including:
- being able to assemble, in the one place, the best and most experienced practitioners and presenters in Dental Sleep Medicine in Australia, and from overseas,
- being able to observe, up close, all the clinical steps with real live patients, including the Initial Consultation, Fitting Visit and Follow Up Reviews. It will be as if in you are in the clinic with the practitioner, having a bird’s eye view of all the steps. This is an important aspect of the training and very difficult to achieve in an auditorium,
- an online portal with individual access where participants will not only watch the live seminars, but receive recorded access of each of the live trainings, past recordings, seminal articles and resources for download. This is an excellent tool for ongoing staff training as your portal access will remain open for the remainder of 2017,
- flexibility to participate after work, at home, without having to travel and take time off from the practice,
- recordings of the live sessions which enable participants to review the training and clinical steps at their own pace, and as many times as needed, prior to treating a patient,
- up to three team members at your practice, such as receptionists, administration team and dental assistants, are able to attend at no additional fee. Having the team involved is a key factor in establishing a significant practice in dental sleep medicine.
Please note that the Super Early Bird special expires this Saturday 20th May and places are limited.
For more information or to register visit www.dentalsleepinstitute.com.au.
The staff at Dental Sleep Institute
Live online training course
The practical steps for integrating dental sleep medicine into your clinic: