Just a reminder to register for training program
“Oral Appliance Therapy for Snoring, Sleep Apnoea and Bruxism”.
This is a unique great opportunity to learn how to incorporate this valuable service into your practice.
As a client of The Dental Review we are pleased to announce that you are entitled to a 20% reduction in the fee. Register by this Monday 26th of June to get the discount off the Early Bird Price.
To claim your 20% discount please apply the following discount code when registering online (case sensitive, one word): DentalReview20
The program will feature an array of the most experienced practitioners and presenters in dental sleep medicine, including dentists, sleep physicians and an ENT.
What makes this program different is that it will be a “live” online training program, demonstrating all the clinical steps with actual patients, with 8 evening sessions over 4 weeks commencing Wednesday 28th of June 2017 at 7.30pm (aest).
The advantages of having the training online are significant, including:
- being able to assemble, in the one place, the best and most experienced doctors and presenters in Dental Sleep Medicine in Australia, and internationally,
- being able to observe, up close, all the clinical steps with real live patients, including the Initial Consultation, Fitting session and Follow Up Reviews. It will be as if in you are in the clinic with the doctors, having a bird’s eye view of all the steps. This is an important aspect of the training and very difficult to achieve in an auditorium,
- an online portal with individual access where participants will not only watch the live seminars, but receive recorded access of each of the live trainings, past recordings, seminal articles and resources for download. This is an excellent tool for ongoing staff training as your portal access will remain open for the remainder of 2017,
- flexibility to participate after work, at home, without having to commute and take time off from the practice,
- recordings of the live sessions which allows participants to review the training and clinical steps at their own pace, and as many times as needed, prior to treating a patient,
- 17 hours of CPD certification,
- up to three staff members at your practice, such as receptionists, administration staff and dental assistants, are able to attend at no additional fee. Having the staff involved is a key factor in establishing a significant practice in dental sleep medicine.
For more information or to register visit www.dentalsleepinstitute.com.au.
The staff at Dental Sleep Institute