MIPS membership provides a tailored solution for dental practitioners that provides indemnity, protection and support. Membership benefits include:
- Indemnity insurance policy including cover for civil liability and defence costs for matters arising from healthcare provided by you
- MIPS Protections added discretionary cover for professional matters not covered by insurance such as issues concerning mandatory reporting, AHPRA or other regulators and statutory authorities or professional associations
- 24/7 clinico-legal advice and support from experienced clinicians, lawyers and professional advisers
- Accredited education and resources to help prevent or mitigate loss, as well as assist you with meeting ongoing CPD requirements (over 100 on-demand webinars and units)
- Other member benefits including advocacy and lobbying to support interests of the member base and access to additional product and services eg health insurance.
To speak with a Member Services officer about your practice and obtain a quote over the phone, call 1800 061 113.