Each delegate will receive a FREE Style Italiano LM ErgoSense instrument set, valued at over $400!
Containing Dr Felipe’s preferred composite restoration instruments we are delighted to be able to provide the kit for you to not only use during the workshop but also take home and continue enjoying working with the new techniques you have learnt.
Dr Felipe Villa Verde is coming back to Australia again! Back by popular demand, Brazil’s mosttalented cosmetic dentist will be running his 3-day hands-on composite workshop in beautiful Byron Bay on 22-24 February 2019. Only a few places left – Don’t miss out!
Take your composite restorations to the next level. Dr Felipe is returning to Australia once again . Don’t miss out this time! This is THE course you’ve been waiting for.
By following a step-by-step process of shade selection and composite layering techniques, you will learn how to get the PERFECT anatomy every time in your composite restorations. AND learn to polish them well so they LAST and LOOK seamless!
What is included in our February 22-24, 2019 hands-on workshop?
- 20 CPD points
- Practical hands-on dental workshop with one of Brazil’s leading cosmetic dentists
- Guided meditation sessions
- Small group format providing exceptional one-on-one tuition and interaction
- Unique “Byron Experience” in a stunning, luxury beachfront location
- All lunches and refreshments for participants
- Course materials
- Special accommodation rates available for participants
- Special discounts for materials and instruments for participants
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Effectively colour match
- Shape and contour the tooth anatomy with precision
- Achieve natural looking composite restorations
- Apply resin layering techniques to achieve accurate reproduction of dentin and enamel-like structures
- Learn different restorative protocols that can be fully reproduced in clinical practice
- Be able to take great photos to assist with colour selection and restoration mapping