Safeguard your staff and patients and exceed your COVID safety requirements with EntryCheck, an all-in-one contactless system that checks temperatures, enables verified contact tracing and provides hand sanitisation.
Custom designed and with best in class components, EntryCheck’s design and features enhance confidence that current challenges are being managed with the latest tools and technology available.
The large 15” or 21” vertical screen options also provide the opportunity to display health or marketing messages. Please see attached brochures.
- Prompts patients or visitors to enter name, contact details and health questions on a webform bought up on their mobile when they scan the displayed barcode
- Verifies identity by emailing or texting entry barcode back to their mobile
- Records entry and exit through contactless scanning of entry barcode
- Provides a live count of visitors onsite
- Records temperature using a thermal camera, or allows the option of a plug in USB thermometer
- Captures information on a database and provides reports for contact tracing
- Provides up to 4,500 doses of sanitiser prior to refill
- Sends email or text alerts for high temperature visitors, maximum visitor limits and low sanitiser levels
- Has a Manual sign in option available for those without mobiles
- Offers an optional contractor management process
EntryCheck runs Visitortech’s visitor management systems which is used by hundreds of businesses across Australia and can be further customised to your requirements or integrated into other systems. We even have easy rental plans to help manage your cashflow.
Contact our sales department on 1800 118 991 or email@example.com for a virtual demonstration or more information.