How will you grow in your profession and practice in 2019?
The OrthoED Institute presents the 2019 – 2020 Mini Masters Orthodontic Education Program.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BEST ORTHODONTIC TRAINING AVAILABLE.
POSTGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN ORTHODONTICS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2019*
With the end of year looming fast, now is the time to pause and reflect. Have you kicked your practice goals for 2018? Are you feeling challenged professionally? And if you haven’t achieved your goals, what will be different to make sure you do in 2019?
Through The OrthoED Institute’s Mini Masters Orthodontic Education Program, we’re committed to helping dentists bring their practice vision to life by mentoring them to excel. With our first cohort of students almost half way through their two year Mini Masters Education Program, we’re delighted to be launching our revised and updated course curriculum for the 2019 – 2020 program intake. You can download it here.
Module What we cover Duration
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, record taking, case presentation and retention – 3 days
- Conventional straight wire mechanics – Orthodontic biomechanics, straight wire philosophy and mechanics, case finishing and retention – 2.5 days
- Early treatment, including growth and dental development – 2.5 days
- Aligner therapy – 2 days
- Aesthetic and accelerated orthodontics, TMJ and sleep apnoea – 2.5 days
- Advanced biomechanics – Management of class 1 and class 2 malocclusions non extraction and extraction – 2 days
- Management of class 3 malocclusions, management of vertical and transverse dysplasias – 2 days
- IDT and management of difficult orthodontic problems and malocclusions, DSD – 2.5 days
- Team training, outlining orthodontics practice essentials and benefits (patient, practice, and team) – 2 days
Each module includes theory, practical, case examples, treatment planning sessions, trouble shooting and a hands-on component. Lectures are delivered by specialist orthodontist, Dr Geoff Hall and other specialist lecturers.
What do others say about the course?
I have done numerous other orthodontic courses – I thought I understood orthodontics. I learnt more in two days with Geoff Hall than I did in two years with other teachers. He constantly challenges the myths that have been created and makes one fully understand the principles, so I can evaluate and treat all cases now without unwanted side effects arising in treatment. His vast experience and knowledge and passion to teach makes this a ‘supremo’ program. Thank you Geoff and Robyn for bringing this to Australia and changing my clinical life.
Dr SM, Perth
Discover the pathway to a different dental practice with world class orthodontic training
Under the education and mentorship provided by Dr Geoff Hall and The OrthoED Institute, a dental practice can grow its annual revenue by $156,000 in just 18 months.^ Will you take the step to make your best educational investment in the Full Mini Masters in 2019?
The OrthoED Institute office flexible finance for dentists and hygienists. For all course dates, full course curriculum, including lectures, CPD points, and pricing and finance Mini Masters Education Program, email to email@example.com, or call 1300 073 427.
P.P.S. Have questions about the program? No problem. Dr Geoff Hall and Robyn Wood are available to take your call. Get in touch on 1300 073 427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll resolve any concerns you have about orthodontic training for dentists. Remember to take advantage of the no obligation 45-minute discovery call. It’s the ideal way to ensure we not only meet your goals but exceed your expectations too.
* Postgraduate certificate in orthodontics is pending though a registered international body.
^ Revenue increase of $156,000 is based on 30 cases of $5,200 each.