This is a great opportunity for a dentist who wants a future option to buy the practice.
This practice, situated in Victoria, South-East of Melbourne’s CBD, is looking for a dentist to help with their practice growth and long-term plans.
Proud of its long history, this practice was established in 1981. The current principle has owned for 28 years, initially practicing with an associate for 20 years. The past ten years have seen the principle working on his own with his devoted and loyal team.
The work environment is extraordinary, with all team members employed by the practice for between 16 and 35 years! They are skilled and professional, contributing enormously to the friendly and supportive environment that their patients enjoy.
This practice is shifting gear! And they need the right additional dentist on board to make it possible.
- The practice and new dentist will be assisted in achieving quick growth through Julie Parker Practice Success.
- The dentist they are seeking will start off part-time and build to full-time.
- They will be able to work on their own due to their many years of clinical experience.
- Initially, to build their patient numbers, they will be happy to join team members for kindergarten and child-care visits, promoting oral health and encouraging new patient flow.
- They will value the longevity of existing patients, and have the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Their personable and easy-going manner will add to the existing strong team ethic. They will value respect, honesty and collaboration.
This position will open in June 2017. If this opportunity is one you are interested in pursuing, reply-email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org