Send marketing material and samples cost effectively with DentalBox by TDR.
Advantages of DentalBox
- Costs are lowered due to the shared allocation of costs.
- Send samples and other promotional material.
- Personalised QR codes provide dentists a simple way to register for information.
- 97% of advertising mail is opened compared to 100% of boxes. You automatically increase your penetration by 3%. Even small variances can improve your return on investment.
- 87% of dentists surveyed preferred the convenience receiving one box of brochures and samples per month as opposed to receiving multiple deliveries.
A shared marketing box is a new idea for the dental market and we understand that there will be questions around it. Some common issues marketers have put forward include;
“I don’t want my brochure in the same box as competitors”
The Dental Box does not mail direct competitors in the same distribution to ensure that your message is not contradicted.
“I want my brochure in my own branded envelope”
A survey by The Dental Review found that 78% of dentists do not open their own mail at the practice. The receptionist is opening the mail and placing material together for the dentist to view at a later time.
“Mail and print is too expensive”
DentalBox is very cost competitive due to the group of suppliers sharing the costs. Our printing service is also very competitive and provides a complete service from design to print and distribution.
“Email is cheaper”
Email is a certainly cheaper way to send your message and there is a place for email campaigns. However, a printed brochure or sample is a very powerful, tangible long term medium to get your message across.
Find out more
For more information, contact The Dental Review on 1800 118 991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.