The first purely ceramic-based restorative material
With Admira Fusion VOCO presents the worldwide first purely ceramic-based restorative material. This is made possible by the innovation of combining the proven nanohybrid technology with that of the ORMOCER®s developed in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC.
Silicon oxide forms the chemical base for Admira Fusion, not only for the fillers but also for the ORMOCER® resin matrix. This unique ”Pure Silicate Technology“ offers several remarkable advantages in one:
- No classic monomers such as Bis-GMA, TEGDMA, HEMA
- Excellent biocompatibility
- By far the lowest level of polymerisation shrinkage (1.25 % by volume) and extremely low shrinkage stress
- Completely universal – meeting highest demands in anterior and posterior regions
- Particularly high colour stability
- Outstanding handling, compatible with all conventional bonding agents
Order your free sample now
You have the choice:
Be it the packable or the flowable version, for 2 mm increments or as a bulk fill material.
Admira Fusion • Admira Fusion Flow • Admira Fusion x-tra • Admira Fusion x-base
Aesthetic results with Admira Fusion