Our Introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine Training Program provides you with all the knowledge and materials to incorporate this service into your practice.
The day includes presentations from Ear Nose and Throat Surgon Prof. Nick Stow, Oral Medicine Specialist Dr Michael Stubbs and a Sleep Physician. Followed by hands on SomnoDent fitting workshop where you will learn bite registration techniques with SOMGauge and how to treat and manage your patient with sleep disordered breathing.
- Professional Education and Accreditation
- A SomnoDent Model based on your own impressions
- Patient Screening Tools
- Lunch & Learn for your staff with our SomnoMed consultant
- Connections with local Sleep Medicine Providers
- Course Manual
- Patient Information & Marketing
- Information and Images for your Website
- 7 CPD Points
Register for SomnoMed's Dental Sleep Medicine Training Program
8.30am–4.30pm on Friday 2 June 2017 at Pullman Hyde Park, 36 College Street Sydney.